Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Halsea Holiday 2010


Looking for a holiday gifts under $50?
Need something for your jet-setting sister?
Want to splurge on a show-stopping gift?

Halsea, the beach chic travel bag company, is offering a full line of totes, handbags, suitcases, roller duffles, clutches, make up bags and more this holiday.


With four prints and eight color ways, the shell pink and coffee brown Sunset collection is the perfect match to the aqua and kelp green Aquatic Collection, making any Halsea bag easy to mix and match. www.halsea.com

Here are a few of Halsea designer, Sally Bartz’s favorite gifts:

Large Tote – Everyone love this bag from celebrities to moms. With six pockets on the inside and laminated canvas on the outside, this bag goes everywhere from the beach to the gym to the farmer’s market to the airplane.

Under $50 - Our Small Make Up Bag ($40) and the Sunglasses Case ($30) have long been staples of every Halsea girl. I love the small make up bag not only for make-up but also to keep my cell phone, camera and other essentials organized in my tote.

Roller Duffle – I can be efficient if I have to, but I love the Roller Duffle because I can carry everything I need to get away. People love this style because of the Doctor Bag opening and the pink lining on the inside. It is a show stopper and a great gift for someone who travels a lot or just wishes she did.

For samples, hi-res images or interview requests, contact: TO Media Co
allison@tomediaco.com or lauren@tomediaco.com