Thursday, December 17, 2009

Praise For TO Media Co!

Lauren and I pour our hearts and souls into our clients and their products, spending time thinking about their messaging, branding and the impact of their products and ideas. It gives us such joy to see their companies featured on TV, in magazines, newspapers and online.

So -- it is SO nice when you get a thank you or a nice note about a job well done.  Here are some recent notes or praise for our public relations efforts at TO Media Co.

Cathy Meek of Pinxwear, a website dedicated to providing fashion and accesories to manage breast cancer in style,  recently wrote us a sweet note saying:  "I also wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me. You gals are just amazing!

Casey Cochran, CEO and Founder of the Green Guide Network, an ultra-local national green resource guide, recently wrote us a thank you note too: "I just wanted to tell you both thank you - again. I know, or at least hope I've said it enough but you guys really killed it the last couple months. The press on myself, GGN and the run has been incredible."