Monday, November 30, 2009

A Gift To Fit Every Size and Every Age - Body Design Gift Certificates

Can you believe it?  Christmas is coming.


Some years I get my mom something she can wear. Other years I get her something practical and in between I pick up some sort of new technology that I think she should be updated on.  Most years she doesn't like it, it doesn't fit, it's not her style and she doesn't want to learn one more thing that has to do with technology.

So what have I learned? My "go-to" gift every year is a Body Design gift certificate.
 
A gift certificate from Body Design is always appreciated because it is the versatile gift that has something for everybody. Recipients can choose from personal training sessions, fitness classes, massage, facials, body treatments and more.

Call Kathleen or Amanda at 949.719.2600 or e-mail getfit@bodydesignonline.com.


Visit http://www.bodydesignonline.com/  to see the full list of services available.